12.1.10

I've got two things to say to you: fuck and off. Capish?

Ya no es novedad porque lleva muchos días circulando el link por ahí, pero es un blog que me ha hecho mucha gracia. Una chica se encarga de publicar las frases que dice su marido en sueños (que por lo que se ve son muchas). Algunas son muy buenas...

Sleep Talkin' Man

"I'd rather peel off my skin and bathe my weeping raw flesh in a bath of vinegar than spend any time with you. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it personally."

"I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals."

"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"

"Peeing standing up rules!"

"I'm all blue with gravy spots. And I'm proud of it."


"Ooh! My balls are itchy. Have you got the cheese grater?"

"I'm better than Superman. He's just a cunt.... in underpants."

"I've got two things to say to you: fuck and off. Capish?"

"Of course I've always loved music. YOURS makes me want to poo my pants."

No hay comentarios: